Okay, I have a lot of excuses why I haven't blogged in a long time. So here they go:
1. MOVED! Gone country, back to my roots! Western school district! Go Warriors! Yep we bought a house out in the country! Just call our new place the Ingle Farm:
- Horses, chickens, frogs, fish, bugs, lots of bugs, beautiful flowers!
- Fishing pond
- 2 barns
- 2 garages (lots of storage)
- 13 acres (lots for Nic to mow)
- Screened in back porch (something I have always wanted)
- Big living room for the kids to play and play
- All we need is a POOL (working on Nic :)
2. Beach trip! We had a blast! Can't wait to do it again! My sweet friend Amber (check her out on Facebook Jade and Jewel Photography) came and took some family pics. Something else I have always wanted! AC loved the sand this year! JW didn't, maybe next year!
3. Jackson's first birthday!
- He loved his cake!
- He loved his gifts!
- He is such a precious thing! Can't believe he is one!
- We love his "laid back" nature!
- He isn't walking yet, but taking a few steps!
- He is so much fun!
- Something else I have always wanted to do!
- Not good yet but I'm learning!
- Thanks friends and family for being my guinea pigs!
5. Teaching Summer School!
- I love my job!
- Thanks students for also being my guinea pigs!
- Does that count?
Coming UP: Father's Day, Nic's Bday, AC bday, remodeling my kitchen, and the list continues!
Love reading everyone's blogs :)