A-Anna Claire of course. I love to get bags, outfits, and stuff for her room monogrammed so she already knows what her name looks like.
B-Blue's Clues, Bubble Baths, Cowboy Boots, Bike, Baby dolls
C-Cookies, Candy, Cupcakes, Chocolate Milk, Chicken nuggets, Cookie Monster, Christmas (everything about it, yep that's my girl)
D-Daddy, Doggies, Dip (she loves ranch, honey mustard, ketchup, salsa, etc.)
F-French fries and Fannie Mae (our boxer, named after my great grandmother
H-Huey (our English bull dog) and horses
I-Ice Cream (just like her Daddy) and Icing
J-Jackson (she takes up for him in the nursery at church)
K-Her play Kitchen, Klove (it is so cute to hear her sing in the Yukon)
L-Leah (her best friend), Lip gloss, Her Leapfrog Lap Top
M-Mommy and Movies (she really likes the Wizard of Oz)
P-Pocketbooks, Pool, Pizza, Phones, Pearls, Play dough
Q-She calls ducks "Quack Quacks"
R-Red (her favorite color like her Daddy)
S-Scottie, Swings, Slides, Shoes, Scooby Doo, Strawberry Milk
T-Tea parties, Sweet T, Toothbrush
W-The Wizard of Oz
X- I have no ideas here :)
Ten Things That Anna Claire Loves 1. Doggies- She loves our dogs (a boxer and an english bulldog)! She loves anything that has dogs on it! She loves Blue Clues. She loves Scooby Doo. She loves to go shopping for dog food, treats, and toys! She loves to see the "Target" Dog at Target (She yells every time "Doggie!" and everyone around laughs!) She loves Clifford. She loves movies with doggies in them, for example, The Wizard of Oz. I think she might become a vet.
2. Chocolate or Strawberry Milk- Everyday she will request one or the other in the morning and before bed. We are working learning colors and she calls brown items chocolate! Too cute!
3. Ice Cream- She got this from her Daddy. He likes to eat a cup of ice cream before bed every night. I have no idea how he stays so thin! This is her love too! One time at Chick fil a I asked her what she would like to drink and she said "ice cream"!
4. Babies- Since I had Jackson she loves to play with her babies. She has a Vera B diaper bag with all of her babies needs in it (I have no idea where she gets that from, LOL.) She feeds them, changes them, plays ride little horsie with them, etc. I love it! I find them sitting in Jackson's bouncer, swing, car seat, high chair, etc all the time (strapped in of course). She is a good Mommy! She names them Baby Jesus or Becki!
5. Elmo-Need I say more.
6. Lip gloss-She loves to put some on everyday. Her favorite is cotton candy flavor.
7. Books-She already has a great love of books! Yes! I have an attic full for her to read! Yay! Her favorite books are about doggies!
8. Friends-She is very social! She will ask every day "Are we going to see _______?" Fill in the blank with her friends names......Leah, Seth, Scottie, Janet, Ava, Brogan, Becki, Wesley, Macon, Denise, etc.
9. Candy- Yep she loves it! All kinds! Her favorite right now is TicTacs. One night she got out of bed, got a pack out of my pocketbook and ate them all. She had very fresh breath we went to check on her!
10. Daddy-She gets so excited when I tell her that Daddy is almost home. It is sweet to see them hug when he gets home. Soon when Jackson can walk, Nic better watch out he will have two little ones attached to his legs.
Ten Things That Jackson Loves
1. Mommy-Yep he is a Moma's boy! Woohoo! I love it! He always wants me!
2. Ice Cream-Nic started giving him ice cream pretty early also. He goes nuts when he sees Nic's cup.
3. Anna Claire- He laughs at everything she does. This is going to get him in trouble some day!
4. Doggies- Anna Claire has started something. He loves to sit in the floor near Bubba (Huey)!
5. Baby food-He likes the veggies. Weird, right?
6. Baby puffs-He has 7 teeth! Loves the apple ones.
7. Mashed potatoes- He loves to get a little something from our plates!
8. His Blanket-He rubs his face with it! Too cute!
9. Daddy- He kicks his legs every time he sees Nic! He likes to play rough already!
10. Nic's Hats- He always tries to get it off his head!
I am a married to Nic. We have a smart two year old girl named Anna Claire. We have a handsome baby boy named Jackson. We have a boxer and a bulldog that AC adores! I am a teacher at ACC. I love to bake, scrapbook, and go shopping for my kids. I love our church and I am very thankful to be a child of God!