Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This New Year

I heard this the other day and thought "Yep, that is going to be the focus of my thinking for the whole year."
Instead of complaining about washing, dying folding clothes...I'm going to be thankful that we have nice clothes to wear and I can wash and dry them any time I want.

Instead of complaining about washing dishes (well loading the dishwasher)...I'm going to be thankful we have food to eat and I have a sweet family to cook for.

Instead of complaining that I never (I mean NEVER) get a minute alone...I'm going to be thankful I have two precious children that love me and want to be with me always.

Instead of complaining that the car needs repairs or something we own needs work...I'm going to be thankful that we have a car and have stuff that breaks. (part of life right?)

I'm so blessed I have a beautiful family, the things that I need, an awesome church family,.....I couldn't ask for anything more!

New attitude for 2011! No whining! Wish my students would catch on to this also! :)

Hope everyone has a great start to 2011!

Baby Jackson 7 months old

Anna Claire 2 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment